Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Summer Vacation-Day 44

We sent the kids to a summer camp at a members house in Wendy and Cameron's ward.  These twin 11 year old girls ran the camp under the supervision of their mother.  The kids looked like they had a lot of fun.  Meanwhile, Wendy and I went shopping with the babies and had a blast!  Here are a few photos of the kids at the camp. 

Jacob

Hailey and Miley 

Hailey is in the back.  The girls did some face painting on the kids.  Jacob wanted a mustache.  That boy loves mustaches.  

They fed them lunch.  Super cute. 

While the kids were at camp, I bought a ton of craft supplies for the kids.  They needed a little something to do while we were home.  They spent 2 hours straight just peeling stickers and sticking them on paper. 

They then took a break for a few minutes to eat a snack and watch some TV.  

Then they went back at it!  We ended up taking another break to play outside for about 30 minutes, but then they came back in and crafted until dinner time.  This was some money well spent :) 

These two boys watched some Thomas the Train.  

Wendy and I went to a cupcake shop called Nadia Cake.  The owner is a woman who won on the Rose Bowl Episode of Cupcake Wars on the Food Network.  Holy Cow!  These cupcakes were AMAZING!  The cake was a very moist and dense chocolate.  I've never had anything like it.  Too bad she lives in Minnesota.  

No comments: