Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Summer Vacation- Day 29

I felt so bad for James today because he fell out of his crib.  We all woke up this morning to the sound of James hitting the floor.  It looked like he stood up on his bumper and leaned over the side.  Poor boy, I guess I will be removing his bumper.  

Since we were all up early and out of food, we headed to the grocery store.  I gave the kids some donuts and croissants to eat while I shopped around since they hasn't eaten breakfast yet.  Actually, we always seem to do this.  Usually when we go to the store, I pick up a container of small croissants and the kids snack on them while I shop.  It keeps everyone happy.

James loved his donut.  That is a happy face :)



Later we went to a Dollar Movie with some friends.  We saw the movie Rio.  

James dumped a the last of the popcorn all over himself.
                                            
      

We spent some time at our neighbors just playing with their dogs.  They have 3 dogs, but this week they are fostering a 4th.  Jacob is playing with the foster dog.

They are super friendly dogs and the kids really love them.

This picture does not serve this St Bernard justice.  That dog is 140lbs!  His head is larger than mine!  But he is just a sweet puppy, who drools a ton of drool!  We always get slimed on whenever he comes up to say hi.  Today I had globs of it dripping down my leg.  He loves to give James kisses and when he does, his tongue covers half his face.  

No comments: