Here is James and Landon playing cars. Notice James is wearing a Seattle Seahawks jersey. It is so cute on him. We love being a Seahawks fan.
I take it back, we did go out to Chipotle for dinner, so we did leave the house once. In the back is Miley and Jacob. In the front is James, Hailey and Landon. To be clear, these are Cameron and Wendy Clark's kids.
Don and Cindy's family joined us for dinner as well. It has been good to see them since they got back from India.
I love that my kids get to see their cousins. They are loving it.
From left to right: James, Hailey, Miley, Jacob
James and Landon
From left to right: Landon, Nathan, Hailey, Ben, Jacob, James, and Miley in front.
Miley, Jacob, and Hailey. We needed to fit 8 people into a 7 seater, so Hailey and Jacob shared a seatbelt in the back.
I was totally squeezed in between James and Landon. My shoulders wouldn't fit.
The kids eating ice cream for desert. Happy cousins!










No comments:
Post a Comment