Thursday, August 1, 2013
Summer Vacation- Day 45
These silly boys were sliding off the couch together for fun.
Every time I look at him, I just see a little ham :)
We took the kids to a concert in the park. The lady on stage asked the kids to come up. James and Miley joined in on the dancing.
Here we are at one of Minnesota's 10,000 lakes. ( no really, they have 10,000 lakes)
My kids love the outdoors. Any chance they can get, these kids are outside somewhere exploring Mother Nature. Jacob and James attempted to get into the lake,but mom quickly stopped them. Seriously, if I'm not watching, Jacob will go in, even with his clothes on.
John Deere Tractor. Somehow my kids made it onto the neighbors tractor. When there's a will, there's a way.
The kids have loved the trampoline. They had better live it up because dad says no on getting a trampoline.
Sweet little man. You can never have too many photos of your baby sleeping :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








No comments:
Post a Comment