Dad forgot to pull the plug this morning when he got James out of the bath tub. I later found him like this. It was a little scary, but he was thoroughly enjoying himself.
This little man runs now whenever I pull out my camera. I think he does it just to despite me or maybe he's just camera shy. I doubt he has turned camera shy though.
I finally caved and bought Jacob a pair of Nike shoes for school next year. I'm finally done with Payless shoes. I've had too many pairs fall apart on us. I bought Jacob a pair of shoes two months ago and they have completely fallen apart. So thanks to the Nordstrom's half yearly sale, I bought these super cool shoes for Jacob.
I tell ya, he feels pretty cool in them. He thinks the swoosh is the coolest part. He's not allowed to wear them though until school starts.
Do you think these boys love each other?
Tonight I experienced something pretty sweet. It was a rare moment when James let me rock him in my arms for a long time. He drank his bottle while I sang him some songs. I could tell on his sweet face that he was enjoying the moment as much as I was. So I just rocked him for a long time. As soon as I laid him down in his crib, he flipped onto his stomach and I rubbed his back for a while longer. It was so dreamy and I thoroughly enjoyed it because I know how fast they grow up and one day he will be too big to rock in a rocking chair, nor will he want too. Why do they grow up so fast?






No comments:
Post a Comment