Thursday, July 25, 2013

Summer Vacation- Day 38

Besides packing for our trip to Minnesota, we made a trip out to the park with some friends and then later went swimming.  I took a couple of photos.  


James sat in something wet, so I let him run around with no pants on.  Do you think he is enjoying himself?


Favorite Moments
While packing our suitcase today for our trip, I decided I am going to put the kid's clothes in their pack packs they are taking on the plane because we don't have enough room.  It brought back a memory of Jacob that I can't believe I never blogged about.  

It was my birthday the day we got the keys to our house.  I had decided that I wanted to celebrate by spending the night in our new home, even though we weren't moving in for another week.  I told Jacob that we needed to pack a bag for the night and he disappeared in his bedroom.  He later came out with his backpack overfilled with all his clothes.  He had cleaned out everyone of his drawers and was so excited to go to the new house.  He thought we were moving in and he had done his part to help us move :) It was such a sweet moment, his face full of so much excitement.  It is a moment I will cherish forever.  

1 comment:

The Horal Clan said...

So sweet! Have a great trip with the Minnesota Clans! Bummer we couldn't make it work for all of us. Love ya