Wednesday, July 24, 2013
Summer Vacation- Day 37
Another random toy found laying in an odd place.
Every time we go to Target, Jacob finds a way to the Lego aisle and begins plotting a new plan on how to get the next Lego set. Heaven help me, I can't stand any more Legos in my house. We have to support him though because I've never seen a kid willing to work so hard for something. He has the best work ethic, when he wants something. Uhhh
We hit up Jamba Juice today. We pass FatBurger on our way to Jamba Juice and we always chant, "FaaaatBuurger". First I shout it, then the kids, then me, and so on. It's one of the greatest places on earth!
I let the kids sit outside by themselves. My how they are growing up! So much responsibility. James just stared, like always, out the window towards them.
Jamba!
Labels:
Hailey,
Jacob,
Jamba Juice,
James,
Lego,
Rachel,
Random toys,
target,
Toilet
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment