Friday, July 19, 2013

Summer Vacation- Day 32

James was so cute this morning.  After I changed his clothes, he ran out of the room towards the kitchen.  After a minute, he came back with a colindar.  Then he whined until I followed him back to the kitchen.  He then pointed to the Cheerios.  Isn't he cute?  

He is all about feeding himself these days.  I am not allowed to help.  


I told the kids today that we should go for a bike ride!  They totally shot it down.  They were being lazy and just wanted to hang around the house.  It was really because they wanted to play with the neighbor kids, who weren't even home.


They preoccupied themselves with the slip n slide.

We went to a BBQ with a bunch of friends from our ward.  We went to Beaver Lake. There are so many lakes around here, we love it!  The kids jumped in the water even though they had their clothes on.

Here's Jacob on the left with his buddy Daniel.

The kids were feeding the ducks.

Hailey and her two friends Kaily and Rebecca went way out deep in the lake for a swim. 

Then James fell into the water and my friend Rachelle ran in to save him!  Brennan was on his way, but rachelle's instincts kicked in and beat him to it.  Totally soaking herself in the process and breaking her saddle.  I felt so bad, but James is totally fine.  

I stripped James out of his clothes and put a new diaper on him.  I didn't do a very good job putting his diaper on and he walked around looking like this for the rest of the night.  

No comments: