We went on a mission today to take over the neighborhood.
Watch out world, here they come!
Meanwhile in the San Juan Islands where Brennan is for the week. Here are a few photos he sent me. Look at that marina :)) makes me smile. I can't wait for the day when I learn to sail. I really love Seattle and I'm so glad we moved here. I don't ever want to move back to Portland. Seattle has so much to offer when it comes to the outdoors. I really, really love it here.








2 comments:
Obviously I'll give a 'boo' to your seattle comment, lol, BUT.....I'm glad that you're loving it so much!! Ran on your old street the other day past your place and it made me miss you guys. Wish we could have a gno like old times!
Looks like the cousins are having fun! Love the sailboat photos! Bet Brennan is having a blast.
Post a Comment