Wednesday, April 15, 2009
Update on Dad Situation
I saw my dad a couple of times today and I have to say he is not looking good. I wouldn't say he is out of the clear, but with two heart attacks what can you expect. His heart is beating at 130 beats per minute. For those of you who don't know that is the heart rate for someone who is running and he is laying down. He has been given meds to slow down his heart rate, but the only thing it's doing is dropping his blood pressure to the 70's. They said yesterday that he might go home today and now they are saying maybe Friday after they see some major changes. We'll see. Right now I am just trying to function. If you are a friend close by, give me a call and come hang out with me. I need some stability here.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
Wow! I'm so so so sorry! How miserable! What can I do?!?!?!
Aw Rach. I wish I was there to come hang out with you. :( If you need someone to talk to, I am around ALL DAY!!! Call me if you need me...Love ya.
I am so sorry. I'm sure it is not easy to function normally with all that going on. I will definitely keep you and your dad in my prayers. I wish I was there so that I could come over! Please take care of yourself, and each other.
I am sorry this is happening to your family! I wish that I could come over and distract you with my whiny kid and lots of french fries!!
Rachel, I'd love to come hang with you for a bit today (if you'd like). Sometime after 4 or so. I have no idea where you live exactly but it's around. Levi I'm sure would love to play with your kids! Let me know.
I'm so sorry, Rachel. Things like this make it so hard to function normally. Your family is in our prayers. Want dinner tonight?
OK, so that last comment from Megan was really from me...
I didn't know it was she who had logged in. :)
Post a Comment