I have an addiction. Yes, the person you see every day who likes to talk about healthy food. But if you are one of my friends or husband, then you know I have a dark side for junk food. Particularly, FRENCH FRIES! Yes dear, it's true. You have been right all along about my fast food addiction. Sometimes I make sure I have cash just so I can go to a fast food restaurant and you will never know. A few weeks ago I was painting and I decided to leave the house around 10 o'clock at night to go to Red Robin and get some fries to go. I didn't tell my husband where I was going because I was too embarrassed to tell him. Sorry honey, now you know the truth. Red Robin french fries are my favorite. When I got there they had just closed and I seriously had to fight back the tears. So instead I went to Burger King and then to my sister in laws which is where Brennan thought I went to in the first place. I'm so pathetic. The other night, Brennan and I were out at a restaurant with some friends. All I wanted was some french fries, so I ordered some. Brennan nibbled on a few and I about lost it. My husband relates me to one of my favorite, if not my most favorite, SNL skit with Chris Farley. I guess I like it so much because it hits so close to home.
5 comments:
That is so funny because Blaine totally imitated that same Chris Farley skit when I gave him the stink eye for taking some of my food last week! There is nothing sexy about Chris Farley as a chick, but I was willing to accept it as long as I got my food.
Sneaking out for french fries?! I am shocked and appalled.
At least I have the good sense to sneak out for ICE CREAM! :)
hahaha...and i have no shame. i just tell matt that i'm going out for junk food. lol. i love that you're coming out of the closet about it though. and that chris farley skit is classic...lol.
Wow that was good! hehe I agree with you on the Red Robin fries! When I was prego with Korbyn ALL I wanted was french fries. We would go to Red Robin for date night and all I would get is the basket of unlimited fries! And I totally understand the taking cash so the husband won't know! hehe
But have you tried the onion ring sauce on the french fries??? It is to die for!
{That is probably why I am still trying to lose weight from having Korbyn. Pretty sad, but true!}
The first step to recovery is admidding that you have a problem. ;) I suffer from an addiction to lattes.
I agree with you that Red Robin french fries are the BEST! Soooo yummy.
Post a Comment