Last Friday was Jacobs birthday and I'll post those photos later. My dad came over for the celebration, but wasn't feeling well, so he went home. That night he was rushed to the hospital in an ambulance and then checked into the ICU. He had a heart attack. He was beating only 40 beats per minute. That is really low. He couldn't walk around, so they kept him in the hospital while exploring options. Tuesday morning around 2am he had another heart attack and was rushed into an emergency surgery. His heart is beating better and hopefully he'll get to go home today.
So that's kinda how my Easter weekend went, but we had some fun points and I'll post those soon.
5 comments:
I'm so sorry about your dad! I hope that he is okay. Heart attacks are so frightening. My grandpa had a heart attack and passes away in October so I definitely know how scary they can be. Best wishes to your dad and your family!
so scary! i hope he gets better soon!!!
Oh no! How scary! We'll be praying for him!!!
I am sorry Rachel! I will keep you guys in our prayers, and hopefully he is doing much better! On another note, I can't believe Jacob is 1 already! I can't wait to see the pictures.
I'm sorry to hear that about your dad. It is such a awful thing to happen. One thing I have found in such circumstances is that grandkids definitely make great medicine.
Post a Comment