
I just got back from completing a self defense class from my local county department with my two friends Brooke and Marissa. It was a two day course, 3 hours each and guess what? It was totally FREE. It is so informative and it gave me some good hands on instruction. I highly recommend that every woman take this class. I learned things in the lecture part about safety and defense that I had never thought of before. Then they, they being real deputies, taught us how to fight to survive and run away. Then the best part! They dressed up in padding and let us beat up on them. We would one at a time pretend to walk to our car in a parking lot and they would attack us. Then we would have to defend ourselves. I actually hurt one of the guys with my knee and my elbow. IT WAS AWESOME!!!! I so recommend it. I was always such a big chicken to be alone before this class because I didn't know what to do. Now, I feel empowered and confident. I know how to kick someone's butt! Again, I highly recommend this class to everyone. Do it as a girls night like I did or go by your self. Literally help fight crime.
2 comments:
Cool! What a great idea! And I can't believe that it was free.
Brennan had better watch out! :)
This is so cool! I've never taken a self defense class but have always wanted to. I'm inspired to take one now!
Post a Comment