Something I hoped I would never see...
Hailey strung out!
On candy that is.
Hailey strung out!
On candy that is.
I came down stairs from putting Jacob down for a nap and found Hailey on the floor in a pile of marshmallows and m&ms. I really need to get a lock for my pantry door!
Then later that morning I found Jacob playing with the toilet brush. When I went to put it back in the bathroom, this is what I found.
And then to top it all off Hailey removed the plug in our bathroom sink and shoved a banana in it. Ah, the joy of kids.
5 comments:
I LOVE IT!
Awww kids. They are so cute. I love all your posts about your kids. I can't wait until Cody and I have kids of our own. :)
The banana in the sink is too funny. And Hailey seriously looks like she is high on that candy. LOL!! :)
Oh dear! That banana cracked me up!
why not put a banana in the sink hole? wish i'd thought of that...
Post a Comment