Saturday, April 25, 2009

Funny Things that Hailey Says



Hailey came into my bathroom while I was putting on my body spray. This is the conversation we had:

Hailey: "What's that mommy?"

Me: "It's some smelly stuff".

Hailey: "Can I have some blahbludadi (because she couldn't remember how to say smelly stuff)

Me: "Okay, prepare yourself"

Hailey: "Okaaayyyy!"

So she turned around, lifted up her night gown and exposed her bare bum. It was seriously one of the funniest Hailey moments.


-----------------------------------------------

Hailey approached me while I was doing my hair and this is what she said to me (keep in mind she is potty training):

Hailey: "I not poopy mommy, I not poopy ...I poopy mommy".

-----------------------------------------------

Hailey went poopy in the potty and she just had to show me,

Hailey: "Look mommy! I pooped, I pooped in the potty.....That's disgusting!".

2 comments:

The Webber Family said...

Those are priceless! I love it when kids say stuff like that. :)

Cameron and Wendy said...

She is too funny. I like the body spray moment...I guess she needed her little bum to smell a little better! :)