Monday, April 20, 2009

PT Update, Can You Say #2?

I looked out the window and this is what I saw...
Hailey was not allowed off the potty, so she moves it with her where ever she wants to go.



Yea! She finally did number 2 in the toilet! I was gone on Saturday morning and Brennan made Hailey sit on the potty for 2 hours until she pooped. She couldn't do anything. Everyone went outside in the back yard and Hailey wanted to go out too, so Brennan brought her out with the potty. She didn't get to play until she did the deed. Finally she did! It was awesome. Brennan took a look, congratulated her and then threw it in the compost. Good job honey, that was nice.

Then yesterday Hailey sat all morning on the potty again. It was time to go to church and Hailey really wanted to go with us. We told her she couldn't go until she went poop on the toilet. I don't think she believed us because she wouldn't go until Jacob and I left the house to go to church. Then she decided we were serious and did the deed.


We're progressing! I can't believe it!

3 comments:

Cameron and Wendy said...

Wow! Getting closer.... :)

Danielle said...

hahaha...that is AWESOME! I'd love to see your neighbor's reactions when they look out their window and see her squatting on the toilet! lol. Sometimes you just gotta do what you have to do...

The Webber Family said...

Your stories about the kids never fail to amuse me! By the way, I started a blog on here. I'm still working out all the kinks.

Tasha