Monday, April 20, 2009

Jacob Turns 1

Where does the time go? I can't believe Hailey is 2 1/2 and Jacob is already 1. Time just goes by faster and faster every year.




We had fun with Grandma and Grandpa while Jacob devoured his cake his daddy made him.




Then we had more fun taking these pictures of Jacob
fresh out of the bath!

6 comments:

Cameron and Wendy said...

I can't believe Jacob is one! That is crazy, and it means that my own little baby is getting closer to one! We need to get the kiddos together, and of course, we want to see you guys too! :)

Anonymous said...

He's SO CUTE!

Caitlin said...

He is DARLING! I love the naked buns! He's going to hate you for that some day! :)

The Horal Clan said...

Can't believe he is 1! Although he has looked it for a long time!!! I think he is the first kid I have seen that actually likes his first birthday cake! Both mine hated their first! Happy birthday Jacob!

Danielle said...

Happy 1st Birthday Jacob! Man that flew by fast! He's got some good looking buns...better watch out or you gonna have BABY GQ knocking on your door looking for their next baby model. ;)

The Webber Family said...

Happy Birthday Jacob! You can't be one already?!??? That's crazy. Life passes by too fast! He's adorable, just a contagious smile. Wish I could be there to give him a squeeze and a kiss.