Brennan took the kids fishing today for 4 hours. I wish he had taken photos. The kids all had their own fishing poles and Hailey collected quite a few worms from the yard before they went. I had to run a few errands, so I couldn't go. Oh well, the kids got special time with dad.
Monday, June 23, 2014
Summer vacation- Day 5 "It's Summer!"
Someone got a haircut in the sink this morning while watching Cars. He didn't want anyone else to comb his hair, but him.
He sure looks pretty cute.
I caught this little man with a jar of fresh strawberry jam. Look at how much he ate!
The weather was perfect for slip n sliding, so we did quite a bit of that today.
James needed to warm up a bit. He had forgotten how to slide from last year.
Mmmmm, chocolate cake!
In the afternoon non the less and the kitchen is a mess. It must be summer!
Hailey had drawn this picture and I'm just wondering who "you" is?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









1 comment:
I eat cake the same way!! and the 'you' thing, lol. I would be wondering too! ;)
Post a Comment