Sunday, June 29, 2014

Summer Vacation- Day 11- "Sunday"

I told Hailey that she is very creative with her pictures and that she should create a children's book.  When creating her characters, Hailey says that she imagines them coming to life and playing with each other.
Dog &Cat

Fish & Butterfly

Dragon

We had our neighbors over tonight for S'mores.  I'm glad they moved in because we get along great and the kids play well together.  

James and Kushi sat at the table and made each other laugh for quite a while with their toddler talk.  


While the adults sat and talked in our backyard, the kids ran over to the neighbors house to play on their new teeter totter, that spins around too.

James loves the water.  He loves to stick his head completely under and open his eyes. I tried so many times tonight to get a picture of him doing it, but my camera is slow.  This is the best picture I got.  It was fun to watch him stare at me under water.  He's my adventurous one.  

1 comment:

The Horal Clan said...

Hailey is so talented! I see a writer in the future!