James threw a fit until he got his turn in the dress. He's so funny.
Friday, June 6, 2014
Hailey Wants to Be A Bride
Hailey and I were looking at wedding dresses on Pinterest and so I got the idea to let Hailey try on my wedding dresses. She makes it look better than I did :)
I showed Brennan the photos and he about flipped. He has been dreading the day she gets married since the day she was born. He can't talk about it without getting a little choked up. He'll just shake his head and take a deep breath.
She sure enjoyed it.
This is the dress my mother made for me to wear in the temple. For Mormons it is commen, not mandatory, to wear a more simple dress during the marriage ceremony in the temple and then the wear a fancy big dress for photos and the reception. Hailey said that she wants to wear this dress when she's in the temple. One of my old family friends, whom I admire, told me that I should take a photo of her in it every year until she gets married. It's a cute idea and it would hopefully keep her goal in sight.
James threw a fit until he got his turn in the dress. He's so funny.
James threw a fit until he got his turn in the dress. He's so funny.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





1 comment:
Haha, i would flip too! I can just see brennan going into an anxiety attack. Look forward to seeing you guys soon!
Post a Comment