Saturday, June 21, 2014

Summer Vacation - Day 2 "I'm Bored!"

It's funny how bored the kids were by day two.  I told them that once James got up from his nap that we could walk down to the park.  Just as we were walking out the door, a neighbor of mine texted me to see if Jacob could come over to play because her son was pacing through the house, bored out of his mind too.  We both just laughed and met each other at the park.  

James loves to swing with Hailey.  

Here is Lulu, the neighborhood dog.  Everyone knows Jack (not pictured) and Lulu because they walk through the neighborhood a couple of times a day and he is super friendly with everyone he passes, so the kids immediately run up to Lulu and give him a love.  

Brennan was gone for a scout camp out tonight, so I asked the kids where they wanted to go for dinner and they chose McDonalds.  I couldn't argue because it meant they got to play.  I snuck in Taco Bell for myself ;)

Hello Mr. French Fry snatcher.  

No comments: