Thursday, June 19, 2014
School Is Out and Other Random Things
I found another dead bird while cleaning the outside of our windows the other day. These poor birds think our windows don't exist and fly right into them. Most of the time they live, but sometimes they die.
I told Jacob to get his gloves on so he could take the bird to the trash. He was very interested in how the bird's wings worked.
We are loving our new toy chest for outside. James likes to play with the lacrosse stick and tennis rackets.
Finally sleeping in his bed, instead of the floor.
Jacob and I had fun looking like monsters as we took photos with my iPad using the X-ray effect.
We are friendly monsters.
Silly monsters too.
We had another tummy bug in our house last week. Hailey got it first and passed it on to James. Even though this little bug was throwing up, he gave me a sweet smile.
We have another kindergarten graduate. I wish I could have gone to his ceremony, but I had to stay home with sick James.
We went to a super fun End of the School Year Block Party in out neighborhood. I love our neighborhood and everyone finds ways to get together for a party. It's a lot of fun and Hailey and Jacob got their faces painted.
I love it, Jacob is always giving me a flower and a kiss. He is a sweet boy.
So James figured out what that second bar is for on the lawn mower... ;)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)












2 comments:
that last picture is too cute!!! smart boy!
James and Brennan mowing is so darn cute! That's a keeper :)
Post a Comment