Sunday, June 29, 2014
Summer Vacation- Day 10- "Fishing and Date Night"
Brennan took Jacob fishing today to the South Fork of the Snowqualmie River. Brennan wanted to take Jacob alone so he could focus on teaching Jacob how to cast. Jacob didn't catch anything, but Brennan let Jacob help catch some fish on his fishing rod.
Isn't the northwest so beautiful?
He's a stud. A Brennan mini- me
Jacob seems to be liking it.
Brennan and I went out on a date tonight. We were supposed to go to Montalcino Restorante Italiano, but they were reservation only (we've heard it's amazing!), so Brennan suggested we go to the brewpub down the street. It was definitely a down grade from what I was expecting, but they cook a mean Kobe burger and the root beer is on draft. (Awkward photo. I didn't know I was getting a photo taken of me)
After dinner, we went to see the new Transformers movie. Brennan kept making funny faces.
I took two photos and the flash nearly blinded us, so Brennan said no more and now we're stuck with two silly photos of Brennan ;)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







1 comment:
I can't stop laughing at Brennan's face, so funny!
Post a Comment