Saturday, November 15, 2014
Wednesday
We have been seeing lots of dear in our neighborhood lately. The kids love to see them and James gets so excited we drive past them. "Look! Right there!!"
Though my children are picky eaters, this little man loves salad and I am very grateful for that, even if he forces himself onto my lap to eat the only food I allowed myself to eat for lunch that day.
*It would just be best mom if you could just get out of the way and let me eat this*
*No mom, I don't want you to take a picture of me wearing my big brothers vest. It's something I want to keep private*
Jacob brought home his poster to fill out for being star of the week. This has been a tradition for Hailey and Jacob to work on this together. They love doing it together.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment