Saturday, November 15, 2014
Super Heroes and Roller Skating!
This cracked me up! I love it! You bad guys better watch out!
Hailey and I went roller skating today. We were looking for things to do on this cold day, so I suggested that we go roller skating. Jacob didn't want to go, so the boys stayed home and the girls went out to play.
We had a blast.
We held hands the entire time, so Hailey wouldn't fall down. Hailey keeps asking when we can go again, she liked it so much.
Look, even superman walks his dog on a leash.
James crawled up into dad's lap as Brennan was doing some work on his Surface. James thinks the Surface is a fun toy, so he tries to steal it away from dad when he gets the chance.
*It's fun to color on the surface*
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







No comments:
Post a Comment