Sunday, November 30, 2014

Oh Christmas Tree and Snow!

We got our Christmas tree and Brennan decided to use his new iPhone to create a video using Time Lapse of us decorating the tree. Enjoy. 

We woke up this morning to snow!  We got about a quarter of an inch :/ But that is much better than nothing, so we took it.  I couldn't resist taking a photo of my view.

James still has an obsession with touching the ornaments...

Who am I kidding, so does Jacob.  There is something about those boys that if you tell them not to touch something, it triggers something in their brains where they just have to do it.  Will they ever grow out of it?

Look at all that snow!  Haha, I bet you're jealous.

The kids were so cute playing together.  James rain everywhere with Hailey and Jacob and even joined in on throwing snow at each other.


Three days later and this little boy is still sick with a fever, which qualifies for endless TV watching and snuggles.  Poor little guy.

I was at Costco today and stopped by one of the big sample booths that was giving out samples of soup and specially seasoned meats.  While I was sampling some prime rib seasoning, I noticed a stack of recipe books, one in particular that has been on my Amazon Wish List for over a year now.  It's by a famous chef here in Seattle named Tom Douglas.  I told the lady handing out samples that I've been wanting this book for a long time now.  She then told me that the Chef who wrote the book was standing right next to me :)  I smiled and shook his hand.  It was a comical moment for me.

He was at our Costco signing cook books, so I decided to finally buy the book I have been wanting for so long and removed it from my wish list.

1 comment:

Danielle said...

how cool is it that he was there! and your snow day looks better than ours was-at least you can see some white! :D