Brennan's dad took this photo of Mt Renier while on the airplane heading to Seattle. We love this mountain!
The grandparents are in town!!!
Brennan's parents arrived just before the kids got home from school, so they came out to surprise them as they got off the bus. My parents arrived later that night.
"Hey mom, here's my homework packet"-Hailey. Jacob's in the background giving grandma his lunch box. I've trained them well.
Grandma Clark really wanted to start the water fountain in our backyard, it was such a beautiful day. I told her that we usually don't run it because James always wants to play in it, as you can see ;)
Grandma Clark thoroughly enjoyed laying out in the backyard, listening to the fountain. James decided he wanted to join her.
Then he wanted to check out grandma's back brace, that wraps around in the front.
Hailey showed off her piano playing skills for the grandparents.
Mr James got a new toy from grandma Webber.
It was really nice to sit around and enjoy both of our parents company. It's not very often that either pair come to visit.
My dad really wanted to go see Microsofts campus, so we took a trip down to Studio D, which was the building Brennan was working in at the time and which is also the visitors center with all the cool toys.
Inside the vistors center.
My mom brought up her bow for us to play with while she was in town. She taught Brennan and I how to shoot a bow. It was a lot of fun and I wish I lived closer to my mom, I would be doing this with her a lot more.
No comments:
Post a Comment