Yup, we have 14 days until we leave for Maui. We are beyond stoked in the Clark house. I can't wait to kiss this cold weather goodbye and hang out in 80 degree weather for a week. I'm so glad I sacrificed for this! A year ago I told Brennan I wanted to go to Hawaii and he wasn't all excited because we had spent a lot of money on things like household projects and other vacations, but I was willing to sacrifice to make this happen. I took out a certain amount of money every week from our weekly budget and put it away into savings. There were many times when I had to say no to a lot of things like eating out or whatever. This way I was able to pay for the hotel and plane fair and who could argue with going to Hawaii once I had done that? So here we are, ready to go!
Speaking of being ready, everyone seems to be getting the tummy bug in our house. Brennan was sick throwing up last night and James woke up with it coming out the other end. That just leaves Hailey and I left. I know it's strange to be thankful when you and your family get sick, but I am thankful that we are getting sick with all these illnesses BEFORE Hawaii!
Poor little guy is sick and doesn't feel well :(


1 comment:
ahhh-you're so close!!! excited for you guys! :)
Post a Comment