The kids are really enjoying themselves. The water is the perfect temperature.
We could have swam in the ocean all day.
"There's a wave! Get ready for it!"
James loves to chase us down the halway and act like a monster. Funny story, James decided to push the alarm button in the elevator today, which caused the elevator to freeze and go into panic mode. Their were other people on the elevator, which forced them to take the stairs.
Hailey was really hot, so she thought it would be a good idea to put an ice pack on her forehead.
We had a lot of fun boogie boarding at the beach. Hailey and I spent time together, just riding the waves.
Hailey helped teach James that one can play with sand to entertain themselves while at the beach.
Little tater tot.
She's loving Maui.
Brennan really took to boogie boarding and figured out that if you use flippers, you can ride a wave for a long time. Brennan took Hailey out snorkeling earlier in the day right outside our hotel and they saw a giant sea turtle. They chased it for a while, but it got away from them pretty quick. We also have seen so many humpback whales coming out of the water, just off the shoreline. Brennan said he could hear them "singing" while he was under water. Pretty cool :)
Isn't Maui beautiful? Brennan cooked up some steaks and we enjoyed them outside for dinner and watched the sunset as we ate.
Three little rascals.
We took a family stroll down the board walk after sunset. The kids were so mad that I made us do this. I had to remind them that we did everything that they wanted to do today, so now it was moms turn to do what she wanted to do, which they could ave cared less about. They complained of their feet hurting and that they were so tired. Sounds like they had a good day.
This was taken after sunset, though it seems lighter. The scenery is so beautiful. The kids picked flowers and gave them to me. That's Jacob handing me a flower in the photo. We saw lots of geckos on our walk too.
We ended the night with a freshly made piña colada.
I walked into the other room while Hailey and Jacob were finishing their piña coladas and when I came back to get them to brush their teeth, they were past out in their beds and nothing was going to get them back up. I could hardly stay awake as well, so I just went to bed too. It was a good day.
No comments:
Post a Comment