Random toy found in random place :). I just love it!
Today was my 10 year high school reunion. We went as a family down to Portland and visited with my parents and siblings before the big event. Then Brennan and I left the kids with grandma and auntie Tasha and went to a bar downtown where the reunion was held. It was a very small crowd, which was a bummer since I wanted to catch up with so many people, but I did get to see
some old faces that I was hoping to see.
We had planned on staying the night in Portland, but we decided last minute to drive back home to Seattle. We got in just before midnight. Poor Jacob pushed his booster seat down on the floor along the way and laid across the seat. These kids were tired. I was smart though and put them in their pj's before we left, so we could carry them straight to bed when we arrived.
No comments:
Post a Comment