Friday, August 2, 2013
Love Note to My Husband
After spending a week away from my husband, my heart has grown fonder. I've had the opportunity to think about the many qualities about Brennan that make me love him. I think he is perfect for me. I love how he comes home from work and is never stressed or in a bad mood. He jumps right in with the family, helping me cook dinner and plays with the kids. He's super motivated to do tons of activities and projects, though at times this does drive me crazy, I would rather have that than the opposite. He doesn't hold grudges toward anyone. He has the greatest integrity and I totally admire him. He honors his priesthood and serves God faithfully and acts as the head of our family. But most of all, I just love how comfortable we are with each other and how excited about life we get. I look forward to traveling the whole world with him. I would follow that man anywhere. He is my family. I love, love, love you Brennan Clark. Thanks for spending eternity with me.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment