Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Summer Vacation- Day 49

Nothing like coming home from a morning run to find that your husband ripped the pillow top off the bed because he could no longer stand sleeping on a sunken mattress.  I guess this means we are getting a new one.

Coloring.  He ate that purple crayon afterwards.

I got a babysitter today and finally went to the lake and rented a paddle board.  I ran into a few woman from my ward who were also there paddle boarding , but they were just getting off the lake.  I went by myself and I have to admit that it wasn't really all that fun.  Maybe if the conditions were different or if there were other people.  I don't know, it was just kind of boring.  It made me want to rowing again though.  I have been contemplating what I'm going to do with rowing.  The club at the lake that I've been going to really only offers classes for sweeping (rowing with one oar).  I like to scull, so I have to decide what I'm going to do about it.  

No comments: