Tuesday, April 1, 2008

A Tasty Booger!

I gave Hailey some Cheerios for breakfast this morning. While eating, Hailey kept sticking her finger up her nose and saying "mommy, mommy, mommy". I didn't think anything of it since Hailey says mommy all day long for everything. It wasn't until I squatted down next to her that I saw something up her nose. It looked like a huge booger and I thought I better get it out for her. So I tried picking it out first with my finger (I know, nothing is disgusting anymore being a mom). That didn't work, so I got out the snot sucker and after a few tries, finally I got it out. To my astonishment, it was half a Cheerio. I have no idea how she did it. My guess is that it was on the tip of her finger while she decided to stick her finger up her nose. What can I say, she really likes her nose. She is so lucky I saw it or we might have had some trouble.

2 comments:

Courtney B said...

When I was about 2... I got a cheerio stuck up my nose... my parents couldn't get it out and we had to go to an urgent care place to get it out. At least it didn't come to that...

Danielle said...

mmmm...i'm constantly picking stuff out of ethan's nose. oh the joys of motherhood. :)