Can you believe the girl on the left is 4 1/2 months pregnant? And that's with her second child!So I thought I was going to be really lucking and go into labor last weekend. It didn't happen, but I've sure made good use of my time waiting though. Last Friday night after the boys got home from a fishing trip, my girl friends and I went out on the town for a girl's night out. We just went to Stanford's. I was a little nervous about eating too much because I was afraid I was going to go into labor that night and I didn't want to get sick. So I got an Oreo Milkshake. Milkshakes are definitely one of my favorite things. We stayed out till 11:30 and now Brennan thinks I'm a party animal.
Then on Saturday while the boys were gone fishing again, I dropped Hailey off at my friends house and went to get a pedicure and manicure. I did the same with Hailey right before I delivered her. I figure that if I'm going to be looking at my toes while delivering, then they better look good. It was so nice, I love going to the salon. So that's one tradition I've decided to keep.
The second tradition is getting a massage. I have a friend who is a misuse. When I was over due with Hailey, she came over to my house to give me a massage. She worked on the pressure points that supposedly make you contract and go into labor. It actually worked and I started contracting right on the table. So we are going to try it again this Wednesday. Hopefully if I don't go by then, it will send me to the hospital.
1 comment:
ohhh...yay! I can't believe how TINY Jessie is! And you look incredible! Sorry I missed girls night. When's the next one? I wanna come. Make me come. I'm coming. lol.... :)
Post a Comment