Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Induction Scheduled this Thursday

I asked my doctor last week if I could be induced this Thursday and he said yes. I really want to get this baby out and it would work out just perfect for Brennan to take off work because he'll take off this Thursday and Friday and all of next week which gives me a lot of help. We are both a little bummed however because it takes all the fun out of not knowing when the baby will be born. I was induced with Hailey and so I don't know what it's like. I know I must sound crazy because labor is an awful thing. My doctor is so nice, he'll give me the epidural whenever I want it. So that's a plus when it comes to an induction. We really hope I go before then. I've tried everything to make me go into labor and I swear nothing works. I finally gave up after jumping around my house until I was so tired I couldn't stand.

PLEASE PRAY THAT I WILL GO ON MY OWN BEFORE THE INDUCTION!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

Danielle said...

seriously? If Dr. Bair induces you on time, i'm going to come in and smack him! lol. But I'm rooting for you rach!!! Regardless if he cancelled on me a billion times. lol.