Thursday, April 10, 2008
The Morning of the Induction
So last night we went to bed a little later than we should of. It didn't matter to me since I had the jitters. Brennan slept like a champ, go figure. I had a really hard time falling asleep. First the jitters, then the baby could feel my jitters so he moved around a lot inside making me very uncomfortable. I finally fell asleep, but woke up off and on during the night. At 4:30am I called the hospital to make sure I was still being induced and they said "Come on in". So we got dressed, came down stairs and Brennan ate some breakfast while I sat very hungry and watched, go figure. I think he should give birth next time. He's totally excited and I'm totally not! To give birth that is, I can't wait to hold out little boy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Good luck to both of you! We'll be watching the blog for those first photos!
congrats again rachel! glad everything went well...can't wait to see this mini-brennan. or is he a mini-you??? :)
Post a Comment