Wednesday, November 13, 2013
Wednesday- Heights, Piano Lessons, Baths, and Candy
Jacob had a friend over today and they spent a lot of time playing outside. At one point, Jacob's friend, Andrew, ran into the house and yelled, "Hey! Jacob climbed to the top of the tree!". I knew right away what tree it was and sure enough, there he was. Can you see him at the top of the tree? That thing is like 50 feet tall. I didn't panic, but told him to come down right away. I wasn't afraid of him losing balance or anything. I was afraid of a branch breaking and him falling to the ground. Thankfully, he made it down safely.
We always find something to do while at piano lessons. Usually it's ready or coloring, but today they played a spelling game on my iPad.
This is a fun app for the kids to practice there spelling, or in this case, their vocabulary since they can't spell these words yet.
More bubble baths.
It happens almost every day.
Mmmm, Halloween candy for a treat at night before bed.
James had his first candy bar tonight. I think he really liked it.
I thought this was funny. James is carrying his toothbrush in one hand and taking out the garbage with his other hand.
We like to read other people's blogs. Does this inspire you to blog more? Hailey and Jacob love to sit down and read about what's going on in their friends and families lives.
Labels:
bath,
blog,
blogging,
bubble bath,
bubbles,
candy,
Hailey,
Halloween candy,
Jacob,
James,
piano lessons,
tree
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









2 comments:
Haha, love the blog she is reading! :)
my kids love that app-me too actually, lol. shh!
Post a Comment