And then he fell asleep on the couch. How precious.
Sunday, November 3, 2013
Thursday- Halloween and Sick Baby
So we have observed that James doesn't want to focus on anything for longer than 10 seconds. He won't watch TV and he won't play with a toy for very long before he is off to something else. So we have been working with him to try and get him to focus longer. This looks ridiculous, but I put my iPad in front of him during breakfast and lunch, just so he will learn to watch TV. My kids go days without watching TV per mom's rules, but there are times when they need it, like when we go on a 5 hour flight to Hawaii in a few months, or when we have a family movie night, or when I'm losing my sanity or even when they are sick, like in the photos below...
Poor, poor James came down sick with croup on Halloween day. He sounds awful, but it's not serious enough to take him to the Dr. He is breathing just fine. He just sounds like a dog when he coughs and he spends a lot of time sleeping.
The fact that he laid on the couch for this long and watched TV is a miracle. That's how you know he is one sick little boy.
He seemed to cheer up as soon as Jacob came home. Jacob was all about watching Cars with his little brother and James welcomed the company.
Oh my goodness, the candy! I looked at all we had and thought, "Can't I just dump this candy into their buckets and call it a night?" We handed out a lot this year. I remember when I was a kid, both my mom and dad would buy tons of candy each year because they would never communicate with each other about who was going to buy the candy. I think they just wanted the candy for themselves.
These kids had a lot of fun Trick or Treating, even though James was sick and probably infected everyone. Blame Brennan, it was his idea to let him go ;)
He is wearing the same costume as last Halloween, but it is still cute.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








No comments:
Post a Comment