Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Thursday- Bath Time, Legos, and a Lousy Football Game

Hello Mr. Bubbles.  

Hailey and Jacob built some Lego structures today.  We have been separating the millions of Legos in the toy room, trying to some hat organize the chaos.  We are trying to separate them by color.  So, as a result, we had to build something ;)

Jacob wanted to build something that he could submit a picture of to the Lego magazine.  If you aren't subscribed to the Lego magazine yet, you've got to do it.  It's totally free.  Jacob LOVES every time he gets one.  

I love the many details that were put into this by Jacob.  He totally built this thing by himself.  

Darry Vader is always a must.  

Brennan and I got a babysitter tonight and went out to The Ram to watch the Oregon football game against Stanford, which they lost too.  It was totally dumb. Oregon was faced with their biggest challenge yet and they choked.  They had players crying on the sideline during the third quarter because they were losing.  Oh man, I can take a loss, but I can't take crying on the sidelines.  I want a rematch! 

1 comment:

The Horal Clan said...

Embry and Brig are submitting pictures of things they have built too! Embry loves his Lego magazine, he is always asking me if the new one has come in the mail yet!