Sunday, November 17, 2013
Thursday- The Necessities of Life: Food, Fire, and Cleaning
This was so cute. Jacob refused to eat his steel cut oats for breakfast, so James climbed up on the stool and ate the entire bowl. He thought they were really good.
Then later he climbed up next to me and ate lettuce right out of my salad. You think this boy was really hungry?
It has been pretty cold lately, so I started a fire. Oh how I love having my fireplace :)
Later on that day, I was walking around my house and noticed that every room was cluttered and disgusting. The bathroom counters were covered in stuff and the floors had toys and crud all over them. So I made a list and told the kids they had to help me clean. Jacob had the family room and was expected to take all the toys around the house and put them in the toy room.
Hailey cleaned her bathroom and bedroom. Look at her scrub the sink. That girl went above and beyond. She even went into the laundry room and straightened up in there. It was so awesome to have my kids help clean the house. I need to do this more often.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment