Thursday, July 10, 2014

Summer Vacationing-Day 21 "James, Hailey, Jacob"

James climbed unto our neighbor's, Sophie's, moped today.  Sophi's daughter Josie is our regular babysitter.  Their family adores James, so he gets the specialty treatment whenever he's around.  

Hailey had a play date with her friend Maddie and they decided to do glitter tattoos on their foreheads.  Hilarious. Btw, Maddie is only a few months older than Hailey and she is so much taller. Hailey is already a very tall girl, but Maddie makes her look short. 

Jacob started flag football today!  Boy was it fun to watch.  I've never seen Jacob focus on anything (besides video games) so well before.  He seems to be enjoying it.  It's bitter sweet because I love football with all my heart and would love more than anything to cheer my boy on in a game, but I'm kind of hoping he doesn't play it because I don't want him to risk getting brain damage when he's older.  But for now, I'll enjoy the moment!  Here he is, waiting to snatch the ball like a pro! 

He got it!  

1 comment:

Danielle said...

I feel the exact way about football and my boys...