Wednesday, July 30, 2014
Summer Vacation- Day 42 "Lots of Boys and School Supplies"
Jacob had two of his buddies over today for a play date. I found it quite humorous how identically immature all three boys were and how much more amplified it got the more they spent time together. They took their shirts off and ran around like a bunch of crazy little boys. Here Jacob was reading Andrew a baby book and after every page, Andrew would cry like a baby. Enough said.
James ran laps around the stadium today while at Jacob's football practice. He was so cute, he got a crowd of people to chear him on every time he passed by on the track.
Future track star!
We're trying to figure out if Jacob likes football or not because he spends a lot of time in LaLa Land while on the field. (That's him standing on the goal line). I'm also wondering though if it's just an age thing because he's not the only one on the field who isn't paying attention. He says he likes it, so we'll keep going as long as he wants too.
Oh Franco, we had to give him back today. We always hate saying goodbye, but James doesn't seem to mind. I kept trying to get a picture of James kissing Franco, but my camera is too slow and the pictures were blurry.
Franco found a new place to sit, in Hailey's doll bed. I thought it was the perfect size.
I went grocery shopping tonight and while I was at Fred Meyer, I decided to get all of the kids school supplies. I usually have to go around to different stores to find everything we need because places like Fred Meyer and Target run out of certain supplies every year, like black dry erase markers. So this year I beat the crowd and got everything we needed. Plus, I used a 20% off coupon and only spent $75 for both Hailey and Jacob, a great deal. Just look at all those pencils, I can't believe they need so many. 108 to be exact for both kids.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







No comments:
Post a Comment