Thursday, July 3, 2014
Summer Vacation- Day 15 "swimming"
We swam at the Anderson's house today with the Rivas' for 6 hours. The kids swam non stop. I don't know where they get their energy from, they never stopped! I had to be really stern with them to get them out of the pool, they didn't want to leave. The swimming has been good practice for the kids, since we couldn't get into swim lessons this last month.
The kids loved to climb into the cave behind the waterfall and climb out through a whole at the top. This is such a fun pool. We were very fortunate to get to use it. The Anderson's are the best!
Yes, that is sweet Franco sitting in the hot tub. He loves being in or near anything that is warm.
The kids were so tired tonight, they couldn't keep their eyes open for scriptures. Hopefully they will sleep in.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
Hmm, wonder if I could give the landscaping people a picture of this backyard? haha, I wish!
Post a Comment