This little man is still sleeping in, which I can't complain about. I'm kind of loving it, though it makes it hard for me to get everyone out the door on time since he's the wake alarm in the house. Hailey and Jacob have barely made the bus to school all this week.
We had a little friend over today. We got to babysit little Crissy, while her mommy and daddy went to work. Her usual babysitter moved very suddenly back to Idaho, so we were able to help. She is a very good little girl, far more well behaved than my children. Look at James, his shirt says "king of my jungle." Yeah, he knows what I'm talking about.
We went up to the mountain tonight with Brennan and the kids for their last official ski lesson. James and I played in the snow while everyone else skied. James stood there forever, just staring at that bear. I wonder is he thought it was real or something.
After a while he reached out to touch the bear and then the bear ate his hand off. Just kidding.
James wanted to be right where the skiers were, which was a very dangerous place to be. I don't think James will have a hard time picking up skiing, I think he already wants too. Hopefully next ski season he will be up on the slopes.
James is taking a break from wandering and climbing, to watch a group of boys having a snowball fight. I love those mountains. It's night and you can still see them.
I love this photo. Hailey had just finished skiing for the night. Jacob was wanting to keep going, but it was way late and they needed to go to bed. Jacob has really taken to skiing, which is funny because he fought us on it for a long time. He wanted to snowboard, but Brennan told him that he had to learn to ski first. Jacob did not want to ski, but regardless he is one awesome little skier. Brennan says that Jacob is down the mountain and waiting 5 minutes before everyone else shows up. He said that when Jacob is on a real flat part of the mountain, he will start doing jumps. He asks to go skiing every week. Brennan couldn't be more thrilled.
No comments:
Post a Comment