Sunday, March 23, 2014

A Crazy Adventurous Saturday

Mmm, buscuits!  That one on the right is making me look good.  I'm getting better at this whole making food from scratch thing.

Here is a sneak peak at a new project I'm working on.  This is our guest bathroom, that has a funky smell and horrible molding.  I spent some time on Saturday ripping off all the crown and base molding and I assure you it does not look pretty...not pretty at all.  I have a lot of texturizing to do, like a lot :(

We went on a family bike ride today.  We have this really great path that goes for miles and miles along Lake Sammamish and into downtown Redmond.  It was a beautiful bike ride.

The kids had to make a few stops along the way for a snack here and there.  I had to bribe them with chocolate to get them to go a little further.

After we got home, Hailey and I did a little shopping.  I had promised her a new pair of earrings since she was still wearing her studs and her pointy studs were causing her problems.  So we had a blast and found this really cool store called, "Charming Charlie's".  They carry only accessories and everything is under $20.  Seriously one of the best stores I have ever been too.  Hailey said that this was the best shopping trip she had ever been on and I have to agree that it was really fun to go shopping with my best girl.

See those bracelets back there? $10.  Necklaces were between $13 and $15.  I bought a super cute watch and I'm sure we will be back again for some more shopping!

We ended the night by going on a group date to The Melting Pot.  It was my first time and I have to say that I'm not a big fan of cooking my own meet, but the cheese and chocolate fondues were a-m-a-z-i-n-g!  We spent three hours just eating and having fun.  

3 comments:

Danielle said...

that crown molding! eek! and I love charming charlies (they have it at the streets of tanasbourne by pf changes). I always leave with way too much stuff, lol.

Danielle said...

you've been silent-hope everything's okay!

Danielle said...

third times the charm, right? ;)