Jacob entered a contest through his Lego magazine to win a Lego Movie "MetalBeards Sea Cow" Lego set. All he had to do was decode something in the magazine, then send in the secret code to enter the contest. He was so excited just to enter the contest. He was telling everyone about it. It would be cute if he won.
I think my backyard has decided it's spring!
I'm loving this view from my living room windows! We have so much Heather in our yard, it's hard to contain it :)
Since we had some beautiful sunshine, we went down to the park to play with all the other kids who have submerged from hibernation. Hailey rode the scooter down.
Hailey and Jacob were a good brother and sister and took turns going down the slide with James.
I had fun today too. The sun made me feel so alive that I played around on the jungle gym too :)
Here's proof that I've still got it at 29, or at least I still have something anyway ;)
Brennan took the kids skiing after school yesterday. Here was their first run down the mountain. Hailey just flew and Brennan couldn't keep up with her and watch Jacob at the same time.
This cracked me up. Jacob and Hailey saw the Lego Movie about a month ago and their still quoting parts of the movie.
I found this video while looking at our Hawaii photos. Brennan figured out that if you use flippers while boogie boarding, that you'll get a lot farther on the water.
This cracks me up, Jacob was pretending to be a super hero and fight the waves. This place was such paradise, I can't wait to go back. Playing in that water was the best thing!






No comments:
Post a Comment