Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Misc Photos From Hawaii

Every time I look through our Hawaii photos, I want to go back so bad.  This vacation was well worth it.

I miss getting up and going for a run along the beach.  

I miss eating breakfast outside.

I miss going out to the beach right after breakfast.  

I miss swimming in the warm ocean.


I miss playing in the waves.

I miss the color of that sand.  

I miss the warm weather, even in the early mornings and late evenings.  

I miss these kids smiling from ear to ear all day long.  

I miss this beach :)

Napili Beach



Hilarious.

I miss being with my whole family for a week in paradise.  

I miss seeing Humpback Whales on a daily basis.  

I miss snorkeling and seeing turtles.  

I miss jumping off of a boat into the middle of the ocean.  

I miss that warm ocean breeze.

I miss hanging out by the pool with this kid and eating a snack.  

I miss yummy tropical drinks.  

I miss not cooking dinner ;)

I miss the beach.

I miss those beautiful sunsets every night.



I miss hanging out on the beach from sun up to sun down.  

1 comment: