Monday, September 23, 2013
Sunday- Cookie Drop Off and Missing Teeth
On Sunday we made cookies for the families Brennan home teaches. Jacob asked me to take this photo of James sitting on his lap. They are very aware of mom's blog and they love to look through it. I'm glad I figured out an easy way to blog.
This little girl lost one of her two front teeth today. She was sitting in the middle of her primary class when she all of a sudden pulled her tooth out. I apologized to her teacher because I know Hailey is quite the talker in class and so this must of been even more disruptive for him. He laughed and told me that it actually kept her quiet because she kept running her tongue through the now huge gap. Now if only she would pull out that other crooked tooth before picture day in two weeks.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment