Monday, September 23, 2013
Saturday- Birthday Celebration
Saturday was my 29th birthday. It was actually a pretty good day. The night before, Brennan went on a Boy Scout camping trip, which left me for a very relaxing evening to myself! I got to watch whatever movie I wanted and eat some ice cream without sharing. Can't complain about that! The next morning, the morning of my birthday, the kids woke me up by telling me that they had cleaned their bedroom! Happy birthday to me, I didn't have to push them to do it! Then I went for a run, pushing James in my new jogging stroller, while Hailey and Jacob rode their bikes behind me. We played games together and had a very relaxing day. Brennan came home mid afternoon and we both got ready for a date night. Remember how earlier in the week we switched our anniversary and my birthday so tonight we could get a babysitter to celebrate our 8 year anniversary. Last Monday night we went to Benihana's to celebrate my birthday with the family. Anyway, Brennan took me to Daniel's Broiler, where we enjoyed some nice steaks and then we went to the spa to get a couples massage. It was a great evening.
The view of Lake Washington from our table.
Here is the view Brennan had while hiking with the Boy Scouts.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment