Monday, August 11, 2014
Summer Vacation- Day 54 "Pizza, Slide, and Cows"
Mmmm, I wish I could eat that. Every time we go to Costco during lunch time, I have to feed the kids lunch from the food court. It's so stupid not too. A slice of pizza is $2 and we only need two slices. Less work for me, so it makes perfect sense.
Now here's something that I can eat, watermelon. The temp got up to 99 degrees today, so we were enjoying anything cold and juicy, but mostly anything cold.
...but then I ate too much and James was disappointed.
Brennan turned the sprinklers on and everyone welcomed to cool water with open arms. We put two slip n slides together to make things more fun.
The kids went so fast down the slides that they slid across the grass and were covered head to toe like this...
Tonight before bed, I told Brennan what kind of art I was thinking of putting above our bed, when he decided to show me these pictures by Picasso. No one can own one of these photos, unless you're a millionaire. There are only a certain number of prints that have been made. I laughed at first at the thought of hanging a picture above my bed of a cow...
But then I realized the value of the piece of art and what it represents. I mean, this photo below is quite nice, but then I laughed again because there is no way I'm hanging a picture of a cow above my bed! No thanks honey.
I'm leaning towards this hand pounded piece, but I'm still undecided.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








No comments:
Post a Comment